Square control enclosures with maximum operating comfort
The new range of electronics enclosures made of durable ASA + PC-FR. OKW Protec enclosures have a square shape, but with rounded contours and with a recess for the convenient keypad or display assembly and a recess for additional components that easily fit cables or connectors mounted under the enclosures.
What distinguishes Protec casings?
It is an enclosure with additional internal space for the electronics. So there are ideal for use as a wall device and a modern stationary device, both indoors and outdoors. Furthermore, the ergonomic slope of 20 ° enables optimum performance and makes reading data very convenient, at different distances and at different angles.
- three sizes: 140 mm, 180 mm, 220 mm
- 3 versions of the cavity at the rear of the enclosures for the installation of electronic components and protection of connectors, interfaces, switches and cables:
Version I: basic version with a deep recessed interface area
Version II: basic version with a snap-on cover for the flush covering of the recessed interface area
Version III: basic version with a deep cover for the recessed interface area which is fitted by screws
- flame-resistant UL94V-0 material
- front operating panel ergonomically inclined by 20°
- recessed operating area for protecting
- plenty of space for touch screens:
– PROTEC 140 – 5,7″/14,5 cm
– PROTEC 180 – 7″ / 17,8 cm
– PROTEC 220 – 8,4″/ 21,3 cm
- off-white color RAL 9002, special colors on request
- optional: concealed, flush wall mounting with removal prevention feature
- no visible fixings screws, all fixings hidden on the underside
- non-slip rubber feet.
Do you have any questions? Do you want to know the enclosures price list? Or maybe you need to check the sample?
Do not hesitate, call